Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Few Changes

Well...I've decided I need to spice things up a bit on this blog! I'm going to be changing things around, and looking into finding a reason to keep this blog going.

I recently got out of the military and am now working on finishing a degree that I should have completed nearly seven years ago - has it really been that long?!

I've been toying with the idea of making money on the web just to keep myself A) from going crazy and B) so I'm bringing in a few dollars. I'm at home most of the time anyway, so this gives me an occasional break and it can assist with my creativity, something I feel I've lost along the way.

So...I need to think of a few topics to blog about. I also have considered an Amazon or Ebay shop, but that will take some more time.

First step - get some subscribers!

No comments: