Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today I am sick.

One side of my nose is completely stuffed with some really nice drainage. I can't stand for very long before I get light-headed. And my throat is sore.

I've already had a glass of OJ, and have begun drinking my triple echinacea tea, AND I took Sudafed. We have a gig tomorrow afternoon in Franklin, VA, so I'm hoping I'll be feeling better...

I'm in bed now doing some coupon research - trying to plan my drugstore runs (assuming I feel better this afternoon).




Here are a few deals that are only good for today (see definitions below):

WALGREENS

Maalox Chewables $3.99
-use June IVC $2
-use July IVC $2
-MFQ $1.50
Total $-1.50 overage

Benefiber $6.79
-June IVC $3
-July IVC $2
-MFQ $2.00
Total $-.21 overage

For the July FAR items click here and visit the Centsible Shopper blog.

RITE AID
Crest Pro Health Toothpaste Night $2.99 FAR


Definitions
IVC = Walgreen's Easy Saver Catalog Coupons (Instant Value Coupon) found in front of store.
The catalog lists all of the rebates. I recommend grabbing two. One as a tracker, one to cut the coupons from.
MFQ = Manufacturer's Coupon
FAR = Free After Rebate (Rite Aid has a catalog at the front of their stores, too. Sometimes they will also have coupon booklets such as the recent "Beauty the Rite Way")

No comments: