Monday, June 30, 2008

What do YOU want to see?

Dear Friends and Family,

What types of things would you like to see on this blog?
Do you want rebates?
Freebies?
Specific stores?
Online deals?
Nothing?

I am doing this blog with you in mind.
CVS, Target, and Wal-Mart are three of the stores I will begin listing since they are also located in the Midwest. You can get lots of great deals at Wal-Mart.
Please let me know if there is anything that you need. Also, I will begin posting some tips about couponing and store policies, etc. These things will all come into play.

I NEVER pay full price for anything if I can help it.

I will NEVER PAY for these items again: Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo & conditioner, most hair products, many medicines


Did you know?

You can "stack" MFQs (manufacturer's coupons) at some stores with their store coupons to get extra savings?

Some stores that allow this: Walgreen's, Rite Aid, CVS, Target, and Food Lion

Unless things have recently changed (I'll check on this): CVS allows you to use a MFQ, plus A CVS coupon, PLUS a discount coupon off the entire purchase (i.e. Save $3 off any $15 purchase)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you think it is cheaper to buy the product using a coupon or just buy the off-brand? maybe not for things like toothpaste or whatever but in general.
also, tell me more about stacking coupons and are there any good sites for printing coupons off? (i don't buy the newspaper...too many trees)
thanks for doing all this!!! :D