Monday, February 16, 2009

For Your Information

After a lot of thought, I will be spending less time with this blog.

I will still post the drugstore deals every Sun/Mon, and I'll post grocery deals on Wednesday.

As a spouse of an enlisted sailor, I want to blog about the opportunities (and sometimes the disappointments) of a military life. There are so many programs available that we don't know or hear about until we actually need them, or until our commands give us a head's up - which many of them don't.

I will occasionally write about things my husband and I try like our current "Week of Vegetarianism", or products we use or places we visit.

Thank you for reading this blog! I appreciate the support and always get a thrill out of getting a new subscriber. If you know anyone in the military (officer or enlisted), feel free to pass this website along!

No comments: